Saturday, April 16, 2016

Wounded Beast (Gypsy Heroes, #2)

Wounded Beast (Gypsy Heroes, #2)
By Georgia Le Carre

SUMMARY
She wanted me. I wanted the pain to go away...
Ella 

The first time I met Dominic his magnetic arrogance took my breath away. He was everything I'd never expected to have. A drop dead gorgeous Alpha bad boy.
But it was my job that led me into his path and he hit me like a freight train that I never saw coming. Suddenly this complicated man beast has erased the staleness of my terribly dull life and replaced it with a lust for the excitement, danger and knowledge he brings to my life.
He's taken me to places emotionally and sexually unimaginable and I'm deliciously addicted.
Everything is perfect, well almost. Except there's the parts of him that I cannot reach . The parts he keeps locked away...

Dominic 
I wasn't looking for anything other than meaningless sex. But Ella had something that fascinated and intrigued me. From the moment we locked eyes she got my attention.
Fuck it. I should have just walked away, but I didn't. She thinks she can fix the pain. Save me.
But not even her incredible magic can conjour up a potion to remedy that. Or can it?
 

REVIEW
Great read again. Dom wasn't the brother I liked the best, so I wasn't sure I would like his story. He really is a wounded beast. His story is tragic and sad. It is very strange how Ella fits into to the story. I like her a great deal. She is fun and upfront. Ella falls hard for the gorgeous man he is HOT! and he is HOT in the sack! It must run in the family. I like her because she is not afraid to take what she wants and doesn't hold back. Women should be able to express their sexual wants and needs without judgment just like a man does. Just because you like sex doesn't make you a whore. 

It was great to get a cameo of Jake and Lily. I love those two. We get to see again how much Jake takes care of his family. I really admire his character. 

This one runs parallel to Jake and Lily, where the girl thinks she is doing the noble just thing and it all turns out to be wrong and corrupt. That the people you think are bad really are not in the slightest. Tax evasion is on the table this time with Ella as the enforcer. 

It does have a twist and I kinda guessed it but I didn't find out till the end I was correct. 

Great sexy read! Enjoy! off to the third installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment