Sunday, September 20, 2015

Heir to the Pack

Heir of the Pack
By Laura Welling

SUMMARY

Three years ago, Annie had a three-day fling in Cancun with a handsome stranger, Dash. Two years ago, she gave birth to his son. Now, Annie's son is fading away with a mysterious illness, and she must seek help from his father, who doesn’t know he exists. But Dash has news for her: first, he’s a werewolf; second, he’s about to be crowned their king; and third, their son has been touched by an ancient curse. 

REVIEW

I liked it I think......I have mixed feelings about this book. I like the plot and story ideas, they were interesting, but it just seemed to drag. I liked Annie she seemed no nonsense and wanted to protect her child. I think my problem was with Dash. He seemed so un-alpha like. He just didn't command my attention and seemed so noncommittal to Annie and her son. He said he continually thought of her after their 3 night stand, but never sought her out in two years? Then he kept saying child not his wants DNA, but the decides ok without it? He explained nothing to Annie, but expected her not to react badly? The action finally picked up and it got interesting. I thought there would be a tad more hotness, that only happened after 70% read. So I am confused how a feel, it is better then a 3 star but then not a 4. It is a good read with a few faults, but what story isn't. If you like interesting werewolves and magic it is for you.

Received an advanced copy through NetGalley for a review.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment