Monday, October 12, 2015

Threefold(Threefold #1-3)

Threefold (Threefold 1-3)
By Sotia Lazu

SUMMARY

Colin Daniels is shallow, and proud of it. He only concerns himself with people who live up to his standards of beauty, and his best friend's new girlfriend is found lacking. Becca is curvy, loud, and apparently all for public displays of affection.

None of that would matter, if Colin didn't find her sexy despite his better judgment

*

Brad Miller thought he was being attentive to his girlfriend's needs when he talked his best friend into having sex with her. It's Becca's fantasy he wants to fulfill, and that's the only reason he's trying to convince Colin to join the two of them on her birthday. Colin stubbornly insists it's a bad idea. Feelings may develop and risk their friendship, as well as Brad's relationship with Becca.

*

Becca Keith was never a one-man woman until she met Brad, but he's made monogamy fun, and she's head over heels for him. Her thirtieth birthday is in a few days, and Brad has promised her a rather unique gift—his best friend, cocky and irresistible Colin.

When Brad comes to her with a confession and a suggestion, Becca has a choice to make. She can stay with Brad, leave him, or give in to something that might make her happy beyond her wildest dreams.

Note: Previously published as separate novellas, Threefold contains three new scenes.

REVIEW
Not sure how I felt about this book. I liked the premise of the story that is why I picked it. I am always interested in a three way relationship. I wasn't really up on how it started. I want this for my birthday...even though I love you and by the way with your best friend. Disaster in the making. Colin was an ass. He was superficial and arrogant. I never warmed to him and he made it seem like he was lowering his stamdards. I could somewhat relate to Becca, I am a curvy woman and all the insecurities it brings, bit she tends to take her sex life to limits that I just could grasp. I am up for a woman getting what she wants but she was a tad crass in her way to get it. Brad I just couldn't relate to he just screamed wussy to me. I was so not into them that I skipped their three way moment. 
The book wasn't bad just not for me.

Received a copy for a honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment