Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Opening Up (Ink & Chrome #1)

Opening Up (Ink &Chrome, #1)
By Lauren Dane

SUMMARY
The men of the Twisted Steel custom motorcycle shop are great with their hands... and they're not afraid to get dirty.

PJ is exactly the kind of woman Twisted Steel owner Asa Barrons doesn't need. The last thing he wants to do is mix business with pleasure, and PJ has some of the best custom detailing he's ever seen. But the chemistry between them won't be denied, and soon he's introducing her to a whole new world in the bedroom, pushing her far beyond anything she's ever experienced. PJ finds she can't get enough, but how far is too far before he consumes her completely


REVIEW
Enjoyed this book!  I really like PJ and Asa.  Their chemistry was hot and the sex even hotter!  But there was a good story around the hotness.

I really felt sorry for PJ.   Her family was terrible to her and I am glad she had the guts to just go her own way.  The book talked about how women are seen as weak even though they are more knowledgable, more savvy, and have more talent.  I thought we were out of the dark ages, but apparently there are way too many ignorant men out there!

I would have gave it 5 stars but it seemed to drag out the "I am too old for you" theme.  Hey if you are happy and that person makes you happy it shouldn't matter.  I liked the other characters they seemed interesting and I can't wait to read more!

Great read, a tad expensive for a spend thrifty girl, but I am glad I did spend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment