Friday, January 22, 2016

Aloha Texas

Summary:

Retired navy diver Nicholas Harper likes his new life as captain of a dive boat in Hawaii. Kara Lynn O'Conner is the fifth generation lawyer in her small Texas town where life is easy and safe. Six year old Bradley Russell is about to change everything.

Review:

This story touched my heart. From the first minute Kara and Nick meet you could feel the tension between them and start pulling for them to come together as a couple.  You feel all the different emotions. When Nick goes back to Kona without Kara you’re kicking him in the rear in your head ‘saying stupid stupid stupid’. 
I don’t know what else I can say about this book without giving away spoilers…….

I didn’t find any grammatical errors, which just makes the book that much more enjoyable.

Conclusion:

Would I recommend this book to others? YES

Would I read other books written by this Author? YES

Is this book a Novel or Novella? Novel

Is this book priced correctly? YES


No comments:

Post a Comment