Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wanted: County Knights MC

Wanted: County Knights MC
By Ellen Harper

SUMMARY
I’M EVERYTHING SHE NEVER WANTED. 
Growing up, I had a soft spot for Anna Nielsen. When her old man laid a hand on her, I did what I had to do and put an end to him. It cost me my freedom. 

After I got out of jail, I decided to leave the hard life behind me. Nothing dangerous, nothing illegal, just my car shop and my sanity. 

But when Anna comes crashing back into my life, she brings with her everything I’m trying to avoid. Before I know it, I’m balls deep in drugs, hitmen, and my old MC. 

I didn’t ask for any of this. I certainly didn’t want it. But when I find out that Anna’s been lying to me, there’s only one thing I truly want to do: 

Punish her, like only I know how. 

REVIEW 

I really liked the story until our lovely hero decided to spank the lead lady for withholding information and getting lippy... ok when you aren't telling the truth either and acting like a neanderthal and not is a good way... up yours and a few other choice words I won't utter here!!! I don't get off on domestic discipline... ain't no one spanking my ass just because you felt I did something wrong... Hell to the NO!!! That just turned me off to the whole book after that. I am up for Dominant guys in bed but hey don't you try that outside of the bed... I am sooooo not into that. YUK! 

After that incident I really started not liking Anna. She really made some dumb decisions and after I though about it she acting like a child and needed more spanking!! She just was so weak and just waiting to be rescued but wanted to talk like she was all that. YUK! Then she sat there and rationalized why it was ok that he spanked her and she deserved it... REALLY!!! Banging my head on my iPad.

Jackson he was just a dominant jerk and not in a good way. I hate when a man just wants his woman to follow him around and do what he says... ok get out of the dark ages and get a life. He made decisions without talking to Anna and then when she made a bad one because she didn't have all the information he punished her. He would also punish her for the stuff he was doing himself. Hypocrites there is nothing I hate more in life and in stories.

I like the story line and the action. Not much MC action until the end.

MEH! if you are into all that stuff mentioned you will love it.. me not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment