Saturday, July 2, 2016

Gian (Trassato Crime Family Book 1)

Gian (Trassato Crime Family Book One)
By Lisa Cardiff

SUMMARY
I only ever had one dream—my name in bright lights for the world to see. And I had a plan to make it all happen.

Move to New York. Find an agent. Work hard. Then with a little luck mixed in with some natural talent, I’d be a Broadway star.

One devastating injury and a broken engagement later, I have nothing to show for my life except an empty bank account and a jaded heart. Desperate to salvage my dreams, I agree to interview for a job with my best friend’s brother, Gian Trassato.

Gian is charming. He’s magnetic. He’s connected to the Trassato Crime Family, and everything I should stay away from, but I don’t have a choice. I need the job.

Just when I thought I was about to get my life and career back on track, I make one thoughtless mistake. I go back to the club to pick up my purse and witness something Gian’s enemies would kill to keep secret.

Now I’m being sucked deeper and deeper into a terrifying world I don’t understand…

Friends and enemies are interchangeable. Honor and family are everything. And the scariest part of all…I might actually be getting lost in Gian.
 

REVIEW
What a kick ass story!

I can't believe how good it was. I had to keep reading and couldn't put it down!

Evie was an interesting woman. She had gone through so much and was with the biggest jerk. She kept getting herself into more trouble. Then she hooks up with Gian. She pulls it together at the end and I am so proud of her.

Gian is sexy as hell. It is a little far fetched when he does what he did to protect her, but it starts his and Evie's journey so it had to happen. He is honest with his feelings and I liked that.

The plot has some twists I guessed it but I didn't realize how twisted it was until it all was spelled out. The next book gets sets up with this one and I am so reading it. The author sure knows how to pull you in and she is an excellent story teller!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment