Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Stubborn Billionaire (The Muse, #1)

The Stubborn Billionare (The Muse, #1)
By Lexxie Couper

SUMMARY
He had a plan for her. Her getting under his skin wasn't it.

I’ll stop at nothing to get what I want. It’s the Dyson way.
Ruthless? Maybe. But it’s what’s put me on top. And it’s what’s going to help me get revenge on the woman who put my family through hell.

I’m going to ruin Sienna Roberts.

My plan has been in play for months. She has no idea I’m the mysterious benefactor commissioning her artwork, or that the downfall in store for her will be the end of her career.

But there’s something I didn’t plan for—the way her smile and touch starts to make me forget all I blame her for…
 

REVIEW
Couldn't put this down! I know it is kinda cheesy, but it was sweet sexy and just a good story. I have to say I loved all the characters, even the supporting ones. Everyone had depth and just came alive. I was laughing out loud at some of their comments and dialogue.

Sienna, wow she was just a really great character. She had spunk and just lit the pages on fire when she was on them. She knew who and what she was and was so in touch with herself...I am so jealous! Sexy as hell too, I guess I am in a sista-romance!

James, what a f@ckwit, as Zach so elegantly calls him! He was really a jerk but, the author let us see inside him so we just didn't take him at face value. He grew into a wonderful person over the course of the story. You couldn't help but love him. He too is sexy as heck!

The other characters were wonderful and I would love to hear their stories! Even James' sister was interesting. Zach and Thomas stole the show though.

Great read! You will smile after you are done!

Received an ARC from the publisher through NetGalley.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment