Monday, July 24, 2017

The Ghost King by Jeff Altabef

The Ghost King

Summary:
An Ancient Prophecy foretold.
An Evil haunts the land.
A battle looms against overwhelming odds.

Led by a powerful witch, a wild invading army threatens to tear the Soulless lands apart. To survive, the three tribes must join together, but old grievances and hatred divide them. Only Wilky can unite them, but when he glimpses the future, he sees only a glimmer of hope; too much of the future remains veiled in darkness.

As the battle approaches, King Dermot orders his brother, Eamon, to stay behind at the Stronghold and defend against a possible siege. Eamon, who took an oath to fight the invaders, defies his brother, risks everything, and plunges into a desperate race with Aaliss and Wilky to unite the tribes.

Enemies from all sides conspire against them. Only together can they hope to succeed against the witch who will stop at nothing to destroy them. Yet even united, they will need magic to defeat this enemy at their door.

As the battle looms, only one chance at survival remains—the Ghost King—but who is he, and what will be the price of their redemption?

Review:

I’m just wow, once again I was transported to this world and felt like I was part of it. This book was even better than the first one.  The flow of the story is perfection; the characters feel so real.  Jeff captured the emotions very well.  I didn’t find any errors so once again this shows the editor and the writer both care about the quality of book they are putting out. I can’t say enough about this book to me this series has become a must read if you’re into fantasy.

Conclusion:

Would I recommend this book to other?   YES YES YES

Would I read other books by this Author?   YES YES YES

Is this book a Novel or Novela? Nice length Novel

Is this book priced correctly? I’m a budget book buyer so to me I feel this is a little over priced for the paperback, but the ebook is priced where I’d buy it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting and reviewing. I'm happy you're enjoying the series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your review. I love the response this series gets from readers. Don't worry, I'll write the next installment.

    ReplyDelete