Thursday, February 18, 2016

Raw and Dirty (Bad Boys MC Trilogy #1)

Raw and Dirty (Bad Boys MC Trilogy #1)
By Violet Blaze

SUMMARY
RAW AND DIRTY (BOOK 1 of 3 in the BAD BOYS MC TRILOGY) - a full-length novel, no cliff hanger

Make nice with the President of the Alpha Wolves Motorcycle Club.

Yeah right.

It was what my job description called for—I just never realized exactly how nice I needed to be.
I certainly never expected to find myself twisted up and tangled in the raw, dirty world of an outlaw motorcycle club … or in the sexy, tattooed hands of the man in charge.

Royal McBride is a jerk—but a jerk with a swoon worthy accent, a big bike, and big … well, other things.

I didn't think falling in love with him would threaten my life. His life.
That we'd both risk losing everything we hold dear.

The mayor's daughter … an outlaw MC president.
It's a match made in heaven … a match tested in hell.
 

REVIEW
Well what to say what to say....there is stuff I really liked and stuff that made me mad....but I think overall I really like this book and I want to read more on Royal and Lyric.

At first I did not like Lyric and I am not sure I really like her now. She is a very opportunistic person and she really doesn't care who gets on her way as long as she gets her way. She went on and on about the woman she replaced and then apparently does exactly what she thinks the replacement does and bags Royal at the first meeting. I didn't like how she judged averyone and felt she was so much better when she really wasn't. Her family is messed up and so is she. Lyric thinks she is so savvy, but there is a crap load of crap going on behind the scenes. She seems to be changing her tune at the end so I hope she can redeem herself in the next book.

Now Royal he is another subject....he is the reason for the 4 stars. He is what he is and doesn't make excuses. He has remorse and his own code of right and wrong. I don't particularly like how he treated Lyric at times but he always seems to realize what he has done and tries to make up. He has lots of depth and you almost can sense he wants to live his own life and may step down as the Prez one day. I also like how he watches and listens before truly acting. Sexy Alpha with tatoos! 

The sex is hot and dirty. Dirty talking and spontaneous. HOT! It is not slow and sweet and I don't think every will be between them so don't expect it or be disappointed by it.

Good read had to finish quick and can't wait for the next one. There are lots of unanswered questions and a plot to find out!

Received a ARC from the publisher through NetGalley.com for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment