Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Gifted Thief (Highland Magic, #1)

Gifted Theif (Highland Magic, #1)
By Helen Harper

SUMMARY
Orphan. Runaway. Thief.

Since the moment I was ripped from my mother's womb, I've been an outcast amongst my own kind. The Sidhe might possess magical Gifts, unbelievable wealth and unfathomable power but I don't want a thing to do with them. I ran away from their lands in the Highlands of Scotland when I was eleven years old and I've never looked back. I don't need a Clan. I've got my own family of highly skilled thieves who mean more to me than any Sidhe ever could.

Unfortunately for me, the playboy heir to the Moncrieffe Clan has something I desperately need. To get it back, I'm going to have to plunge myself back into that world, no matter what the consequences may be. I suppose it's just as well I have sense of humour. I think I'm going to need it.


REVIEW
Wow I really liked this story! If you like your heroine snarky and smart she is the one for you good old Integrity! I know totally ironic name especially when she is a thief! The action is never ending right from the initial bank robbery. Everything is up for grabs and no one can be trusted! Integrity tells odd ball jokes and doesn't take anyone's crap! I am not sure how I like the "hero" though. There is something fishy about him even though everyone says he is a good man. We also have a prophecy out there and we don't know what it is. 

This one ended with the quest being over, but the story just beginning. Ended with a LOTS of unanswered questions that I can't wait to be revealed! I am so waiting for the next installment. This is not really a romance book so don't think that is what you are getting...pure action and adventure with snarkiness! Enjoy!

Received an ARC from the publisher through NetGalley.com. for an honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment