Thursday, February 16, 2017

Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)

Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
By Liz Talley

SUMMARY
For Rosemary Reynolds, life in tiny Morning Glory, Mississippi, is just like the fabric store she runs: it seems she’s always waiting around for someone else to make the first stitch. Then a dear childhood friend passes away, leaving behind a gift that sends Rosemary on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Despite her mother’s protests, Rosemary heads to New York City for a stay in her cousin’s trendy Soho loft. On her first day in town, a wrong turn leads her to Little Italy…and into the arms of handsome, outgoing Sal Genovese. Sal’s mother wants him to marry a longtime family friend, but to him, Rosemary is a breath of fresh country air, and he’s happy to show her a good time. Soon, Rosemary is swept up in a world she thought only existed in movies. To turn a two-week fling into a forever thing, she and Sal will have to make every moment count.
REVIEW
Great read

Loved this book. Started listening to it when I was getting all my steps in. Listening just lets me get distracted and I walk more. Then I had to keep listening in my car on the way home, then I just had to see what was going to happen so I read the rest!

Anyway....
the story made me laugh out loud, snort, get mad, yell at the characters, and shed happy tears. I just got so invested in the characters. They weren't perfect and I guess that made them more realistic. There wasn't over the top drama just real life problems and finding yourself. I can't wait to read/listen to the next one. Sexy times, great humor, real emotions, and love!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment