Monday, March 7, 2016

Captured (Devil's Blaze, #1)

Captured (Devil's Blaze, #1)
By Jordan Marie

SUMMARY
Beth:
My life is not my own. I belong to the family. Every step I make is dictated. 
Until him. Skull.
The only man I’ve ever loved. The only man I will ever love. 
His touch inflames me. 
I can’t stay away—even if I should. 
I gave him my body and my heart.
To keep him safe, I will sell my soul to the devil. 
The lies began with our hello. 
Now, I’m captured by them. 

Skull: 
There’s an animal in me that I keep hidden. 
Beth calls to him. She tempts the monster and lures him to the surface. 
I’m obsessed with her. I can’t stay away, even when doing so puts my entire club in danger. 
Her blood is on my hands. 
I formed her to fit only me. 
I was her first and if I have to kill everyone in our way. So be it. 
I will be her last. 
She is mine.

REVIEW
I am indecisive about my star rating 31/2 or 4, not quite sure.

This book is hot lots of chemistry between the characters. Hot hot dirty mouth sex! The story line is good too, but I get ticked off when the main characters say they love each other and they won't keep secrets from each other....then BAM they do. Because of this they spend and will be spending all this miserable time away with broken hearts and guilt. I know it is drama for a reason, but I hate it when it is the characters dumb faults for it! Thus the star rating difficulty.

Skull is an interesting guy. Dirty mouth sex god president of an MC. He wants what he wants end of story. No compromise. He usually gets it, but the results aren't always good.

Beth...oh Beth what can one say about you...You are a DUMB AS$!!!!!!! You don't talk when you should and talk when you shouldn't! She is infuriating!!!!! I can SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to see what is going to happen next even through my frustration. The books are only .99 so it is a good deal and helps calm the anger.

Dang I am such a drama queen diva about my books. But I guess the strong emotions means the writer sure knows how to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment