Saturday, March 12, 2016

Indigo Nights

Indigo Nights
By Louise Bay

SUMMARY
The only thing better than cake is cake with a side of orgasms.

Dylan James has no expectations when it comes to relationships. He uses women for sex and they use him for his money and power. It’s quid pro quo and he's good with that. It works.

Beth Harrison has been burned. She's tired of the lies and the game playing that men bring and has buried herself in her passion—baking which keeps her out of the reach of heartbreak. As she begins her career as a TV baker, a new world opens up to her.

Dylan and Beth both know that casual sex is all about giving what you need to get what you want.

Except that sometimes you give more than you need to and get everything you ever wanted.
 

REVIEW
Great freaking book! I loved it! Wow! I haven't read this author before, but I am glad I picked this one! I want to read more from her now!

Everything was good and I don't know where to start. Dylan was a charming, sexy, good looking, sweet, kind hearted sex god. He really doesn't start out that much of a jerk like most boy meets girl. I thought he was sweet and he sure wanted her to feel good. He really cared for Beth right from the start. He was upfront and honest about everything. I like his determination to stay away from his ex too. He was upfront about everything but one thing...it bites him. I loved him from the start and I liked that I didn't have to not like myself for it because he wasn't a douche at first!

Beth, what a strong woman. She has overcome a great deal and is going strong. Being a recovering alcoholic and staying sober is a very difficult thing to do. She did it and finally got comfortable in her own shoes! I like that the new Beth knew what she wants and is secure in her sexuality. I admire her in so many ways. She did have her short comings in that she didn't trust her gut feelings and wanted to abandon ship at times. I am glad she had good friends that put her right! I loved Beth! 

Wonderful wonderful story! Go read it!!

Received an advanced copy from the publisher through NetGalley for a honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment