Saturday, April 16, 2016

Beautiful Beast (Gypsy Heroes, #3)

Beautiful Beast (Gypsy Heroes, #3)
By Georgia Le Carre

SUMMARY
~ Snow ~
If only he hadn't wrapped his strong hand around my wrist and caused me to look into those wickedly intoxicating eyes. But he did.
Now I can't get him out of my head.
Shane: a sexy as hell, cocky bad boy who makes me laugh and feel alive again.
I want him bad. But there's an obstacle. For I belong to someone else.
Lenny's kind to me, but I don't love him. I'm indebted to him.
Anyway, Shane and I, we're just going to be friends.
Which is just as well...

~ Shane ~
If only she hadn't come into my club, and turned my head. But she did.
Now I have to have her in my bed.
Snow: a wildly beautiful, hot as hell mesmerizing girl.
I want her like no other woman.
But she says we can just be friends. Until one weekend when she and I find ourselves alone in France.
In my chateau. Under my rules.
I've waited. I've been patient.
Anyway, Snow and I, we're never going to be just friends.
Which is just as well...
 

REVIEW
Four Stars

Well read my way through the Eden family. Shane was the one brother I was looking forward to, but as I read his story he turned out to be a real jackass at times. 

Shane is the youngest brother and a total man whore. He sees it, he takes it. He is hot as hell and makes the ladies feel good. He sees Snow and has to have her damn the consequences. He sets it up to sleep with her for the weekend and that's it, but as they say crap happens. I didn't like how he treated Snow at times, he made me upset with some comments. He redeemed himself and proved to be as manipulative as his brother Jake.

Snow is a complicated woman. She got herself in a terrible situation and was abused beyond words. I am surprised she rallied as well as she did. I liked her strength, but she was very kind hearted and at times I wanted to slap her for being so naive about people. Her mom is a terrible person and Lenny is a disgusting pig. Wish Lenny could have met a untimely end. Glad she got her justice in the end.

Good sexy read, but Jake's story was the best! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment