Tuesday, April 12, 2016

You Don't Own Me: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance(The Russian Don Book 1)

You Don't Own Me: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance(The Russian Don Book 1)
By Georgia Le Carre

SUMMARY
Dahlia 'You Don't Own Me.'  Zane 'In my world I own everything.'
Zane 
I'm everything a mother prays her daughter will never come across.
Manwhore, Mafia boss and ruthless killer.
I've never met a woman who could hold my attention longer than it took to satisfy my c**k.
Until Dahlia Fury.
She alone is different. She walked into my world, the way a lamb strays into the path of a wolf, completely defenseless.
She made me hard the moment our eyes locked. I had to have her. But I never imagined taking her would be like popping a powerful drug. One I'd crave over and over.
The heat between us is blazing, like nothing I've experienced before, and every time I see her I want to devour her inch by inch.
I defined the terms of our arrangement (one month), but each time I brand her, like a damned addict I need another fix ...
-
Dahlia
'You can do it. It's just a simple Swedish massage,' my friend pleaded. I should have listened to my inner voice. I shouldn't have gone, but I didn't, and ended up in a room alone with the epitome of an Alpha male, a sexy powerful Mafia boss with eyes cold enough to freeze my blood.
He took hold of my body in the most shockingly possessive way. He made me lose control. I ran from him as if all the devils in hell were hot on my heels, but he never left my mind.  
Then, something unthinkable happens and the cold-hearted predator is the only one who can help. He agrees to help, but ... nothing is for free.
Now I roam around his London mansion waiting for him to summon me, touch me, arouse me, and satisfy me.  
The way only my Russian Man Beast can...

REVIEW
5 BIG SEXY STARS

arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I have to wait to see what is going to happen. I was duped into how long this book was when I bought it. It said 320 pages.....LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that darn page count included the bonus book included....I DON"T WANT A BONUS BOOK!!!! I WANT THE ENDING!!!! Ok sorry the inner drama queen in me is coming out. I know deep breaths......

This book is sooooo good!! I could not put it down. Zane is one hot MFer!!! HOT!! He is also a HUGE jackass!! He says a lot of stuff that is very vulgar and mean but you can tell it is just a cover up for how he really feels. He can't afford to have feelings and care about someone in his line of work. He is extremely manipulative for sure!!! But dang is he HOT!! 

and dang is the sex even HOTTER!!! Panty dripping HOT!!! YIKES shower inducing damn!!! Off the chart chemistry between these two.

Dahlia, I like her. She really loves her family and will do anything to help them. She is sweet and when given a credit card to spend money she spends it on the people in the mansion that have taken care of her or she buys shoes for her roommate. Dahlia takes things in stride, but she is falling fast for Zane and I am worried about her. She really doesn't want to fall in love and she does voice her displeasure with Zane, but heck if he gave it to me like he gives it to her I would just give in too, so I cannot blame her at all!!! 

LOVED it will be reading the next even though I am a tad put out by the length I am suckered it 100% I am also going to check out her other stuff. I am on the hook until May 6th.... Oh joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment