Saturday, May 7, 2016

HardBall

HardBall
By C.D. Reiss

SUMMARY
Perfect ass.

Perfect arms.

Perfect swagger.

They call Dash Wallace the Diamond King.

He’s the hottest commodity in baseball and in the bedroom.

When he runs the bases, every woman’s eyes are glued to his stunning body and a smile that puts the night lights to shame.

I’m no queen. I’m a regular girl with a regular job. I just watch him on TV and from the bleachers, season after season.

Girls like me grab a guy like that one in a million times.

My number just came up, and he is as spectacular in bed as he is on the field.

But there’s not a woman in the world who can distract Dash Wallace from the game. Not for a moment. Not even me.

Until the night I do. And everything changes.
 

REVIEW
Holy Cow!!! This was a GREAT book!!!!!!!! I could not put this down and read till 2:00 in the morning. I have always loved CD Reiss and lately her books haven't tickled my fancy so I was worried about reading this one... Trust me NO WORRIES!!! 

It was great from the start and I loved every loving, sexy, baseball, jerk face, family moment! This book had it all and the characters felt so real that I got so involved I was in my own little world.

Vivian what a lady. She is the kinda girl that you love who is beautiful on the inside and out and doesn't realize it. She is tough and knows how to protect herself. She doesn't take any crap and stands her ground. She loves her dad and dang then she meets Dash...

Oh Dash I want you!!! He is unbelievably HOT and once he gets his act together he is irresistible!! Sexy baseball player and from my neck of the woods in New York State!! I had doubts about him, but he redeemed himself beyond my wildest dreams.

Hot sexiness as always with a CD Reiss story. Nuclear melt down... as I said it was hot and they hadn't even done the deed yet!! Once they do my dirty talking baseball man gets even hotter.

We got baseball too and how the superstitions and anxiety that a player has to go through. The superstitions will get you and they almost got Dash, but with a little help from Vivian....

GREAT READ!! READ IT!!! you won't have any reader remorse. I almost want to read it again slower...



No comments:

Post a Comment