Thursday, July 23, 2015

Vandal (Ashes & Embers, #2)
By Carian Cole

SUMMARY:
She takes my breath away; she is so beautifully damaged.  
Yes I had broken her, ravished her life, destroyed her happiness. I brought her to ultimate despair. I was responsible for all the pain and suffering that now brought her to her knees in front of me. 

Broken. 
Hopeless. 
Reckless in her agony. 

She is a mirror of my own tortured soul.

But what I took away I can give back.
In ways she cannot even begin to imagine.
 
She is everything right in all my wrongs.

She loves me. She needs me.

She has no idea I’m the one who wrecked her life.

REVIEW:

I loved and hated this book. I couldn't put it down but it was like a train wreck that you can't look away from. I was ok with it's D/s stuff and came to terms with almost all of the drama except the ending. I was great with it until the last chapter. I couldn't believe what she admitted at the end and it kinda tarnished the journey for me. It just rubbed me the wrong way. It is one hell of a ride. A good read.


No comments:

Post a Comment