Friday, April 1, 2016

Property of Drex #1 (Death Chasers MC, #1)

Property of Drex #1 (Death Chasers MC, #1)
By CM Owens

SUMMARY
What’s the most selfless thing you’ve ever done? What price tag would you put on the ability to save the ones you love? 

They say the worst decisions are made by the desperate or the fools. 

I was desperate enough to make a foolish decision to save my family. The cost? Me. 

They may be a motorcycle club, but in all honesty they’re really an elite unit of criminals who just happen to drive motorcycles. They’re a business. An organization. A fully functioning army… 

What’ I’ve learned? They work in the gray area; life and death is real; and everyone wants everyone dead. Okay, so maybe that’s dramatic… No. No it’s not. It’s legit. 

I prepared for the worst, fully anticipating hating my new life. Turns out, I finally found out where I belonged. Oh, and I discovered I’m a little twisted or crazy. Maybe both. 

Drex Caine, the man without a conscience, didn’t ruin me the way I thought he would. Instead, he made me feel like I was living instead of just waiting to live. And I can never go back to the way things used to be. 

REVIEW

What a freaking ride and it's not over yet! This was nonstop from the start and I couldn't put it down till I got to the end and now I have to pick up the next.

Eve has got herself neck deep in some serious doo-doo. She scarfices herself for her family and lands in it. At least Drex seems to have a heart. He is on hot sexy possessive guy...yum! At least he is on the decent side and didn't "play" with others while with her. They have tons of chemistry and he is freaking HOT! Sex in the both at the strip club....impressive! 

There is tons a foot going on and it is all up in the air...someone isn't on the up and up and they all think she is a spy. 

I am a tad upset that the guys at the end think what happened is her fault and I am wondering what is going to happen next.

Outstanding read it does leave everything up in the air at the end so you have to go onto the next book, if you aren't prepared for that don't read this one! But is you are ready for a nonstop action packed ride and to go continue the ride jump on and ride that motorcycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment