Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Warrior Wedding (The Protectors #7)

A Warrior Wedding (The Protectors #7)
By Teresa Gabelman

SUMMARY
After a devastating blow, the VC Warriors find themselves fighting, but not an enemy they can see. Their power and expertise alone cannot save the ones they love.

Breaking new and old laws, one Warrior is determined to save his mate no matter the consequences, but will his mate agree to be his downfall.

REVIEW

I bought this book because I have read all The Protectors books.  I really enjoy this author and love her storytelling.  The was a great story and got you emotionally involved.  My favorite character Jill is the center of the story.  I also like her mate Slade.  All the other protectors are in the story too.  The plot was fast paced and had you guessing at the outcome.  I had to read till I was finished.  

But I couldn't truly totally love this book because it was so short and shouldn't be called a novel.  I also disagree with the price.  It was too much for too little.  I hate to think that one of my favorite authors is falling into the crowd of other authors who write small snippets and then charge full price.  I would have bought the book anyway, but I should feel like I got ripped off.

Great read too much money!

No comments:

Post a Comment