Monday, August 31, 2015

To Be His

To Be His
By Terri L. Austin

SUMMARY
A companion novella to the RT Reviewer's Choice Nominee His Every Need, told from the hero's POV
I didn't amass an empire without taking risks, but I'm not a complete arse. So yes, when I offered to trade Allie Campbell three months as my mistress for her family home, it was a joke. Only thing is, she wasn't laughing...and she bloody well took me up on it.
Well, all right then; I could play that game. I figured I'd take her on, we'd have some fun, and in three months, she'd walk away with her family intact and I could get back to what I do best: making money.
But I'd made one mistake along the way. I stupidly assumed that after having her, I could walk away. I was wrong. I don't know how long this feeling-this consuming need-will last, but I'm not ready to let her go.
Not now. Not yet. Maybe not ever.
REVIEW

Received a copy from NetGalley for a review

Not sure what to say about this book. I picked it without really knowing what it was about. I was really into it and was fascinated by this arrogant man who had issues. He was a dirty talking rich guy with no manners. I couldn't wait to watch him get changed by the little poor girl, but then it stopped! It just ended after they had sex. I was shocked because I then learned it was Trevor's POV on Allison's story. I thought if that was the case it should be the whole story not just a part! I realize this book is free, but it was like a rip off. The rest of the book was the first three chapters of the author's next book. I just felt like what was the point and what a freaking tease this book was.  

No comments:

Post a Comment