Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Luke (West Bend Saints, #3)

Luke (West Bend Saints, #3)
By Sabrina Paige

SUMMARY
Luke Saint

F**k being good. I won’t be tamed.

There are three things in life I’m damn good at: f**king, jumping out of planes, and chasing forest fires.

Settle down? Yeah, right. And definitely not with someone like Autumn Mayburn. She's uptight, smart-mouthed, and hell, she has a kid.

Did I mention she’s ten years older than me? There are a million reasons I shouldn't touch her.

F**k all of those reasons.

The single mom with the smokin’ hot body and the sass to match is going to be mine.

Autumn Mayburn

There’s nothing on this earth I despise more than a bad boy. Especially an infuriatingly cocky, womanizing, oozes-sex-from-every-pore bad boy.

I’m a mom. A businesswoman. I have responsibilities. The last thing I need is to get laid and played by Luke Saint.

He thinks that just because he saved my orchard from a fire, he can tell me how to run it.

He thinks he knows what I need, what I crave.

The problem is, I think he might be right.
 

REVIEW
I like this one the best! I loved Luke and Autumn was a tough lady.

Lots of hot loving and this time a good storyline to match. The older woman was an interesting twist with this brother. 

Jane and Cade are just a matchmaking couple. After I finish the Saint brothers I am off to read their story! 

Great sweet read!

No comments:

Post a Comment