Saturday, June 4, 2016

Repo (The Henchmen MC, #4)

Repo (The Henchmen MC, #4)
By Jessica Gadziala

SUMMARY
MAZE:

In concept, the plan was simple: prospect at The Henchmen MC. In practice, however, it was anything but. One, because I was a woman. Two, because it was a brotherhood. And three, because Repo, the man who was in charge of making my life a living hell until I quit or screwed up enough to get thrown out, also happened to be the hottest guy I had come across in ages.

The problem was, if I didn't get in and stay in despite the hazing from the members and the undeniable attraction building between me and Repo, there was a very good chance I would be found by them. And if I was found by them, well, I was dead.


REPO:

How the hell was I supposed to get her out of the MC when, one, I didn't agree with the fact that because she was a woman, she had no place in The Henchmen. Two, because she was strong, smart, capable, and determined to get a patch. And three, because, well, I wanted her.

The problem was, if I didn't get her kicked out, I would be screwing up a job that was important to the prez. But the problem was also that if I kicked her out, there was no way I was going to get a shot with her.

I didn't know, however, that the real problem was a lot more complicated and a lot more dangerous than disappointing my boss or not getting laid... the problem was Maze had demons and they were hot on her trail...


REVIEW
Well I just sat and read this till it was done. Didn't put it down and definitely didn't clean my house!

Great read! Wow I thought Wolf was the best in the series, I think this one may have taken the cake!

Maze! She was so awesome(hate that word). She faced adversity and realized what she needed to do to survive. I like how she didn't really take the crap they dealt out. Always with a smart retort. Her back story was interesting and she was built up nicely. She had a crap load of bad luck! I love a woman that can kick some ass yet can be vulnerable too.

Repo, well he was not my favorite. I know he had loyality issues, but to be so mean to her and I know he was kind to her at times, but he did make me mad. I know they had their reasons, but they all were brought down a step or two in my eyes with what they did. I hate when men do that to a woman who has truly earned everything and were better then the rest and still not get treated fairly. It burns my butt. I know they "compromised" but to me it was a cheesy way out. Repo's backstory was good too. He had been through a great deal. Still can't love love him...

Again the author brings out lots of emotion and you get invested in the characters! A sign of a gifted author who knows how to tell a story! BRAVO!

The hotness is there, loads of it. Sexy as ever and very creative places! Loved K! Want a story about him for sure! The Russian guy was a trip too! Visits from everyone from the other books and an ending that leads from more to come!

Great read..again once you pick it up just mark your day as over because you won't stop till you are done!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment