Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Silas (West Bend Saints, #2)

Silas (West Bend Saints, #2)
By Sabrina Paige

SUMMARY
Tempest
Call me Robin Hood.
I’m a grifter. A con artist.
I don’t steal from the rich. I take from the worst of the worst, the people who deserve to be hustled.
I have two rules - keep moving and never fall in love.
I only ever thought about breaking them for one boy. And that boy just walked right back into my life, a ghost from the past. Silas Saint.
Now he’s a man. Arrogant and sexy as f**k, he’s sure as hell not the person I fell in love with, a lifetime ago.
But when he touches me, it’s enough to make me forget my own name. He makes me want to break all my rules.

Silas
I’ve been fighting as long as I could remember. Sh**, I think I came out of the womb swinging. I even tried to go legit until trouble sent me out of Las Vegas and back to West Bend.
I never expected a different kind of trouble to come waltzing back into my life, all curves and tattoos and sass. Tempest Wilde.
Any idea what “tempest” means? A violent f**cking windstorm. That’s s**t I don’t need.
I loved her once, a lifetime ago. Before I knew better.
Love is for suckers, and I’m sure as hell not a sucker.
But the way she looks at me? It makes me want to give her everything I have.
 

REVIEW

Well it's somewhere between 3 1/2 and 4. 

Sweet quick read. They are dragging out the mystery of the land they own and why someone wants to kill for it.

Tempest is cool and she very interesting. I am glad she didn't run and lasted the distance.

Silas is hot and sexy! He sure know how to get what he wants and damn the man has stamina. I could go for that.

The only thing that bothered me was all the sex...yes I did say that! Hopefully I don't get struck by lightning for saying that. It just seemed like all they did was have sexy and not really talk. Just kinda annoyed me.

Love that we got to hear from River and Silas!

On to the next book. Good read.


No comments:

Post a Comment