Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Shifters of Shadow Falls Collection (Books 1-3)

Shifters of Shadow Falls Collection (Books 1-3)
By Crystal L. Shaw

SUMMARY
Shifters of Shadow Falls Bundle - contains All three books in the serial. 

This serial follows three intertwined insta-love sexy, alpha werewolf tales. 

Every year Shadow Falls offers its young women to the werewolf shifters in exchange for the town's protection -- there’s no refusal. 

Ariana and Lizie grew up relying only on each other, finding their confidence and happiness in one another. Today of all days, they’re relying on each other for strength. Today they are being presented to the Shadow Falls werewolf pack. It’s law; Ariana and Lizzie have no choice. The werewolves haven't taken anyone in decades and the pair were sure this year would be no different. But as the day dawns, Ariana can't shake the uneasy feeling that something isn't right. 

Devin, the Alpha, may keep his emotions in check when it comes to his pack, but he can’t help the grin pulling at his lips when he sees his mate. His confident, strong-willed mate, Ariana, doesn’t bow to anyone, but he’s determined to win her over. 

Betas Caleb and Dom have an even harder battle to fight with their shared mate. Lizie may seem wild and feisty, but she’s terrified and for good reason. They have no idea that their mate has a secret she’s been hiding for years. A secret so dark, she’s never told a soul. But there’s nothing she can hide from her mates. 

Meanwhile, Veronica has thrived with control and aggression. The badass vampire keeps everyone at a distance – for good reason. Yet her mate seems to think it’s all a game and that her past isn’t dictating Veronica’s behavior. She has to give up control to let him claim her, but how will Vince, her sweet, obedient pup (who’s really a barely-tamed, massive, hulking beast) react when he discovers her control has been a guise for her pain? 

REVIEW

Offered to the Werewoles - I really don't know how I feel about this segment. The males go from sweet and caring to over the top dominant that tip toes on abuse. The sex is hot and the storyline is interesting. I don't know where my feelings lie. I am on to the next part

Taken by Werewolves- again I am at a quandary why I am reading this. Again I have issues with the treatment of the women. I am into kink, but not pain kink. Rough sex can be hot, but they seem to go over the top again riding that fine line of nonacceptable. I know someone will say that the mates said they loved it. Not my thing at all. The storyline is interesting about the vampires. I guess I will finish.

Claimed by Werewolves- kinda the last installment but not really. The vamp storyline wraps up. Again I question everything. The women seem to have no story they are just there for sex whenever and wherever. 

I wanted to like this series, but I can say I am out. Not my thing. I would have to say about 2 1/2 stars. Not my thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment