Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Elias (West Bend Saints, #1)

Elias (West Bend Saints, #1)
By Sabrina Paige

SUMMARY
River 

Call me Cinderella. I’m a rags to riches story - girl from trailer park becomes Hollywood starlet. And I’m about to get my happy ever after. 

That is, until I walk in to my house, three hours before my wedding, to find my rock star fiance sticking his c**k down my sister's throat. 

With cameras behind me, filming. 

I’m running from the whole humiliating thing. I’m not prepared to run straight into him- Elias Saint. 

He’s completely wrong for me- damaged, dirty, and demanding. 

But once he touches me, I can’t walk away. 

Elias 

Some people carry their wounds on the inside. Every f**cking step I take, I’m reminded of mine. 

I lost my leg in Afghanistan. Since then, I’ve just been lost. 

Now I’m going back to West Bend, Colorado, the place my brothers and I ran like hell to get away from. 

And she’s hitched a ride- River Andrews. 

A f**cking movie star. 

This isn’t a fairytale. Happy endings don’t exist. And I’m no f**ing Prince Charming. 

But, for her, there’s a chance I might be. 

REVIEW
I read this as part of the last book Killian, it contained all the books for a limited time.  You still might be able to buy it with all the books.  Check it out.

What a pleasant surprise. A nice sweet read. I really enjoyed it couldn't put it down till I finished.

River was something else. What a hard life. We always think being an actress is just all bells and whistles, but it is far from it. Lots of underhanded crap goes on. River got it all and even more before she got there. I am glad she grew and found herself and did what she wanted.

Elias was straight up sexy! HOT! Loved him and his straight to the point talk! Damn is he hot in bed! Lucky River! Sweet guy lots of pain for him too, glad he got it together too!

Great short read. I am on to the next brother!



No comments:

Post a Comment